Sunday, April 16, 2017

Surprises

I mentioned in one interview that the story keeps surprising me. Now it has done it once more. A new piece to the puzzle just emerged. This one won't be added to the main story but it goes to the book of additions although it's a major thing tying together the stories of the narrator and Adorno Naulastus. These small revelations.
I don't have many expectations that any reader will spot this one story addition. It will probably require a indepth reading. And few people will stay with the book for that long. But it'll be there.
Like the thing I placed in Silvia Regina in plain sight and don't think anyone spotted. In the Lauri Kenttä story there was something, some level hidden. And I worried a bit that it would be too easy to spot. Well to my knowledge it's still as hidden as it ever was. And it's probably not the only secret of that book destined to remain a secret.

No comments: